Business Update To Coronavirus (COVID-19)
By Raleigh + Durham Worker’s Compensation Attorneys at Hyland + Padilla, PLLC
Hyland & Padilla’s Update To Coronavirus
Updated May 26th, 2020
Dear Clients, Visitors, Family & Friends,
We are excited to announce that we are now re-opening our physical offices while implementing safety precautions to keep our clients and staff healthy. To avoid any level of risk, clients may still use our teleconferencing to meet with us instead of having to come in person.
We are also monitoring the decisions of state and local officials as to how they will be handling the reopening of the courthouse. If you are a client and have a pending court case, be sure to contact us before you attempt to go to the courthouse for any reason.
To keep our clients and staff safe, we have implemented these protocols:
- All clients and staff will be reminded via signs in multiple languages and verbal reminders to maintain social distancing.
- Clients will be given pens to use and take with them to avoid sharing of pens.
- All staff and clients will be opposite of each other in conference rooms at a safe distance.
- Staff will wipe down door handles as clients leave.
Updated March 26th, 2020
Dear Clients, Visitors, Family & Friends
Though we are taking extreme precautions to mitigate any risks of the pandemic caused by COVID-19 for our customers and staff, we have still received many questions and wished to proactively address how we are responding:
- As of this writing, we are open but are offering legal services fully virtually as mentioned above, including video conferencing.
- We would be happy to help you with any Personaly Injury or Workers’ Compensation legal need you may have, just call us today and book a virtual consultation which will be done through telephone or videoconferencing, whichever you prefer.
We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and make every attempt to keep you informed. Emergency notifications to staff and patients will be conducted through our emergency communication channels including text notifications, telephone calls, and communicated directly to customers.
For updated information on this rapidly changing situation, please visit the CDC website here: http://bit.ly/39TQIyg
Hyland & Padilla